Saturday, March 12, 2011

Some poetry...

I am the Fucking Ninja: An Ode to Shinobi

I am the fucking ninja
Behold my icy stare
You cannot see my visage
You cannot see my hair

Unless I go all out badass.
Boundlessly I travel
With leaps or grappling hook
I’m faster that a cheetah
And have you read my book?
In stores now.
Assassinating assholes
Is my calling card
Whether man or demon
I cut them very hard

Respect my Gangsta.
Beware my kicks and punches
Beware my throwing stars
They’ll decimate your body
And leave some nasty scars

Like so.
Behold my raw katana
It’s made of steel and awesome
The tip was dipped in acid
And just for kicks, some Horse Cum

We found traces of horse semen in the victim's body. LOL.
I am the fucking ninja
I bi-win like Charlie Sheen
If Lord of the Rings was real
Then my foes would be Sean Bean

Ninjas pwn gay fantasy princes everytime.
I have crushes upon all the
Ninja-chicks from DOA
If I could; I’d treat them both
To dinner by the bay

I await the Dead Or Alive Hot Coffee mod.
I hate these yanky movies
Making ninjas look like wussies
American Ninja sucked more balls
Than that chick they call Snooki

Where I'm from "Snooki" is a nickname for a girl who smells like fish.
But if I could kill most anyone
It would be Uwe Boll
And for making Bloodrayne,
I should also kill his mom.
Better do it before Bloodrayne 3 comes out.
 And one day I’ll retire
To a wood hut by the trees
But even when I’m 80
You best not fuck with me.
'
'Cos I'll own ya like Yoda